Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Game Journalism Play 3

1. What NEW things did you build today? [IMAGE]

I built second floor. I built it with stairs, wooden floor, fences, and walls.





2. How will these NEW things help you play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?

- By building second floor, I can get more spaces and organize the furniture (storage, researching table, simple grilling, and water purifier) tidy. 
- The fences prevent me from falling into sea mistakenly. 
- I can easily get debris using plastic hook from second floor.
- It is easier to land on the island whose shore is high from second floor.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

- I will organize the furniture and I will try get more things from researching table. 
- I will practice making direction of the raft using mast.

4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain why you built the raft the way you did.


I built second floor instead of expanding raft horizontally because it will be easier for me to defend the raft from the shark. ( it's easier to find where a shark is attacking my raft)

No comments:

Post a Comment