Thursday, January 10, 2019

Game Journalism Play 2

1. What specifically did you do today?

- I built mast, research table, storage, and a lantern. I also expanded my raft a little, and I landed on the island and small raft to collect more stuff.


2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?

- Water purifier is the first thing you need to build to survive.
- Collect barrels primarily. It has a lot of stuff in it.
- Make camp fire thing to bake potatoes and fish. Baked food fill your hunger better.
- Build a storage to keep your stuff.
- Don't swim to collect debris. Use plastic hook, otherwise you'll be attacked by shark.
- Use mast to operate the direction to the island


3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

- I am going to try to build a second floor on the raft. To build second floor, I will look for the way to get a bolt. Probably I can find in research table...


4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.


- I added mast on the raft to make a direction to islands.
- I put some storage and research table to keep my stuff and invent more things.
- I made a lantern on the raft for light at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment