Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Exit Interview

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course. 

I was trying to get everything done perfectly. I often asked for help if I am stuck on something, and I came to flex to catch up and finish all work. I also reviewed mark for my past assignments on my education BC, saw and asked what are missing, and fixed every detailed things. I focused on class work and helped my friends, doing my work.


2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 


Raft was the most enjoyable class for me. Survival and building is my favorite category of game. It was super hard first time I played because I did not know what to do, but now I enjoy playing raft (of course I know that finishing work is primary). I also like the sketch up assignment. It was very fun to make an 3D object and I could feel I am getting better at it.



3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 


Thunkable was the hardest assignment for me. I guess I am no very good at coding, so I needed to follow the tutorial video very carefully. Especially the photo recognizer wast hard. The coding was very complicated, and I needed add many function to the app. I sometimes asked my friends for help but even they looked struggling with it. I could manage to complete them with help by Mr. Bilesky.

No comments:

Post a Comment