Saturday, September 8, 2018

Friday Post Sept 7



1. What do you already know?

I know how to use shortcut keys. 

Also I just learned the way to add table,
 to change the background color of post by adding code in HTML, 
and to make banner, avatar, and favicon.






2. What do you want to learn?

I want to learn how to create a 3D images. 
I know how to draw or design 2D pictures, but I don't know how to make them 3D or to animate them. 
Not only that but also I want to learn any advanced and fundamental skills of computer.





3. How will computers fit your future?

I will use computer daily and maybe use them for job I would gey in the future. By using computer, I can save time and money a lot. 

In addition, I think computer skill will be required for many kinds of jobs and the skill must be necessary to get work done efficiently.



No comments:

Post a Comment